Dove shoots are a tradition at Williams Family Farms. Hunters have joined us for several years and always leave happy.
If you'd like to book a spot at one of our upcoming shoots or have any questions, please contact Neal @ 601-716-7968.
* Monday, Sept. 2, 2019- Booked, no spots available
* Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019- Booked, no spots available
* Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019- Booked, no spots available
All day shoot: $75 per hunter
* Ages 12 and under: $50 per hunter
(Must be on same stand as Adult)
* Transportation to and from the field will be available
* Drinks and snacks are included.
* Lunch is provided.
* No alcohol
* Youth and women often participate- please watch your language
* No low birds
* A valid Mississippi hunting license is required
* All laws and regulations of the MDWFP must be followed.
* All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver.
* All hunters under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. MDWFP requires that all hunters aged 13-16 have a valid hunters education card in order to sit alone on a stand.
Book your spot today!
Click here to pay online.
2019-2020 Season Dates and Bag Limits
September 1 (2:00 pm) - September 15
October 5 - November 6
December 21 - January 31
15 Birds- Daily Bag Limit
30 Birds- Possession Limit
Legal Hunting Hours:
One-Half Hour before sunrise until sunset.
Visit the MDWFP for more info.
***Please remember that doves are a migratory bird. They can be here one day and gone the next. We do try our very best to relay the conditions of the field to our customers, but cannot guarantee the presence or the number of birds available. You are welcome to call and inquire at any time. We certainly do not want to disappoint our guests. However; because our fields are prepared and ready for birds, regardless of whether they show up or not, we do not offer refunds.